· Motor Power: 350W, Brushless
· Battery: 132Wh(60V) Li-Polymer battery
· Max. speed: 15km/h(start warning at 12km/h); max. load: 100kg
· Mileage: around 15-25km
(depends on rider's weight, road conditions etc)
· Charging voltage: AC 100V~240V; charging time:
45~60 mins (30Mins to 80%)
· Frame material: Aluminum/Alloy
· Range per power: 10-30 km
· Power supply: Lithium battery
- The key issue Younger than 18 or greater than 45 years old at the time of use for beginners need someone beside assisted learning.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged before use, tires inflated properly.
- Do not attempt to drive before yet familiar faster speed.
Self-balancing electric unicycle limited range, remember that prohibit rapid acceleration or rapid deceleration! You can find a wall or fence, etc. to help balance, if they are not, they can find a friend standing beside. In aid of the outside world, you can stand on the electric unicycle, leaning forward to make use of electric wheelbarrow to move forward slowly, become familiar with the feeling of riding, and gradually reduce dependence on aid until completely without aid. Points to note When the initial use of electric unicycle for beginners can learn to assist with product suite within as an important tool. Auxiliary strap can help beginners avoid operating unfamiliar, which will cause an electric wheelbarrow out of control in use.
|What's in the box||X3 Electric wheelbarrow (Black/Red); Small Wheel; Charger; Screw|
|Specifications||41cm x 25cm x 45cm|
|Warranty||7 days replacement|