98.5% Natural | Oil control for oily or combination skin | Hypoallergenic
Some things may look better shiny, but never your face! Finally flaunt shine-free skin with the oil control formulation of Balancing Facial Wash with manila elemi. Its natural formula strikes the perfect balance between effectively eliminating excess oils and naturally moisturizing the skin.
Now, you don't have to reach out for a blotting paper 'round the clock. Say goodbye to oily woes and worries!
Does your skin …
- Have enlarged pores, dark marks, and blackheads?
- Usually look shiny and have a slippery texture?
- Need constant re-application of makeup?
Your skin assessment: Combination to oily
Your skin solution: Oil Control duo Balancing Facial Wash & Balancing Face Toner
Did You Know? Top luxury brands like Chanel, Dior, Ralph Lauren and Marc Jacobs all use manila elemi from the sap of the pili tree. This prized ingredient is found only in the Philippines!
Good skin care starts with a clean slate! Effectively remove makeup before starting your nightly skin care routine:
- With dry hands, massage 2-3 pumps of Cleansing Oil on your face in a gentle circular motion
- Use tissue or a warm facial towel to wipe away the day's makeup and dirt buildup
- Remove excess oil with your Human Nature facial wash
Oil Control Regimen:
1. Cleanse: Purify your skin by removing dirt, oil, and excess make-up accumulated throughout the day. Alternate your Balancing Facial Wash with the Purifying Facial Scrub 2-3 times a week to gently exfoliate your skin, and then cap off the cleansing with a weekly facial with Detoxifying Mask+Scrub.
2. Tone: Toning with Balancing Face Toner removes deep seated dirt that may have been left behind by the wash. Plus, it primes your skin for easy absorption of moisturizer.
3. Spot-on Treatment: Combat pimples spot on with Acne Defense Solution Gel. It effectively helps keep pesky breakouts at bay without the burning, redness, drying or peeling that can further aggravate the skin.
4. Miracle Care: In the morning, apply a few drops of Sunflower Beauty Oil to areas that need special care and attention, such as under eyes, uneven skin tone or pigmented spots. At night, massage a few drops of Overnight Elixir all over your face and neck.
5. Moisturize Day & Night: Moisturize your face with 100% Natural Day Moisturizer before applying make-up. This helps your make-up last longer and blend well with your skin. Before going to bed, apply 100% Natural Night Moisturizer to help the skin increase its ability to regenerate newer cells and replenish moisture.