Experience pure relaxation with each Precious Herbal Pillow filled with nature's choicest grains, aromatic herbs, and essential oils, all nature's healers. It may be used as a hot or cold compress to effectively relieve tension and muscle pains and help you unwind.
Bring comfort and relief any time it's needed with this versatile and compact herbal pain-away pillow to help ease joint aches, rest stiff wrists, and relax tired muscles.
Dimensions: 6" x 11"
Available in Green Pattern* and Moss Green fabrics
*while supplies last
The profits of Precious Herbal Pillows will directly help a sewing community from San Nicolas, Bulacan who will receive an income four times higher than the usual piece rate. Profits will also support Right Start Community Development Inc., a non-stock, non-profit NGO with the mission of giving underprivileged Filipino children a right start in life through music, dance & creative arts.
Precious Herbal Pillows is an all-natural pain relief business founded in 2009 by Allaine Chester & Juvilyn Sy, a husband-wife team in search of an all-natural, inexpensive alternative for pain relief and relaxation. They seek to pioneer safe therapeutic remedies for pain relief through their world-class, Filipino-made products.
HOT THERAPY for muscle pains, cramps, arthritis, stress, asthma, or colds/flu:
- To avoid overheating your pillow, place a cup half-filled with water inside the microwave with your pillow.
- Microwave on high setting for 1-2 minutes, and then apply the hot pillow on the affected area.
Alternately, you may also steam the pillow for 15 minutes – just wrap it in plastic and cloth to avoid getting the pillow overly damp.
COLD THERAPY for sprains, bumps, bruises, migraine, fever, or sports injuries:
- Put the pillow inside a sealed plastic bag
- Store the pillow inside the freezer for 1-3 hours
- Unwrap and apply the cold pillow on the affected area
- To prolong the lifespan of the product, allow it to fully cool down before packing.
- Do not overheat or soak the pillow.
- Only the outer cover is washable. Do not wash the pillow itself.
- Storing the pillow in the freezer is recommended.